BullGuard Antivirus offers unbeatable antivirus protection to your windows system. It is an award-winning cybersecurity provider that is designed with Advanced Machine Learning. This works best in detecting and neutralizing all the viruses and helps you to remain safe and secure. It offers advanced level protection that will help you to experience a safe online payment platform. BullGuard has designed this product will the ultimate features. The following are the features that are offered by BullGuard Antivirus.
- Game Booster
You can speed up your games without sacrificing security and performance. It allows you to enhance your gaming experience by blocking popups and other annoying interruptions.
- Vulnerability Scanner
BullGuard Internet Security software verifies the digital signatures of the applications and drivers to check the cyberthreats. It provides a warning message whenever you use an unsafe WiFi network.
- Next-Gen Protection
Its triple-layer protection scans the code that is associated with malware. The malware it detects gets locked down and neutralized. You will get daily updates about the malware, their detection, and the blocking of threats.
- Advanced Machine Learning
You will get the ultimate threat protection against new, emerging and advanced threats with its mathematical algorithm and deep learning methods.
For accessing the cutting-edge technology offered by BullGuard Antivirus, you must have the application installed and activated on your computing device. Hence, you have to set up the application. For this, follow the processes given below.
Minimum System Requirements
Before you begin with the setup procedure, you first have to make sure that your system is compatible with the software. For this, you have to check the system requirements. Fulfilling system requirements will make your system compatible.
* Operating System:
Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista. All must be 32-bit and 64-bit.
* Technical Requirement:
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard-drive space: 850 MB
- Internet Connection: Dial-up minimum
The first step of the BullGuard Antivirus setup is to download the setup file. In order to download, you have to make the purchase and then move further with the process. The following is the process for both purchase and download of BullGuard Antivirus.
- First of all, open a web browser on your computing device.
- Then, access the official website of BullGuard by typing “bullguard.com” in the address bar.
- Now, move your cursor to the “For Home” option which is located on the upper-left corner of the BullGuard Homepage.
- From the list that appears, choose the “BullGuard Antivirus” product.
- In the next window, go through all the features and offerings of the selected BullGuard product. Here, you will be asked to select the number of years for which you want to buy the subscription.
- After that, hit the “Buy Now” button.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the order confirmation window. In this window, you can change the webpage language. For this, move your cursor to the Language option on the upper right corner of the screen. When you place the cursor over it, you will get a list of languages. Select your desired language.
- Then, provide the “Address” details in their respective fields. Here, along with the address, enter the “Email ID” that you want to link with your Bullguard account. This email address will further become the username for BullGuard.
- Afterwards, you have to select the desired “Payment method” from the available options. Once selected, provide the payment details that are required for the successful completion of payment.
- Thereafter, on the right side of the screen, you can review your order. If desired, then you make the necessary changes right there.
- After all this, tap the “Buy Now” button to confirm the BullGuard Antivirus purchase.
- Once the payment gets successfully done, you will get a confirmation mail on the email address that you have provided during the purchase of the BullGuard Antivirus subscription.
- The mail you receive will contain a license key and a download link. Hence, open the mail and click the link provided there.
- On clicking the link, the download process gets started automatically. Download might take a few minutes. Hence, wait for the completion of the process.
Install BullGuard Antivirus
The next step is the installation of BullGuard Antivirus. For this, follow the process given below. Make sure you follow each step carefully to avoid errors.
- Start the installation process by opening the Downloads folder on your device.
- Now, search for the BullGuards Setup file and double-click it.
- After that, the User Account Control popup box will display on your screen asking you to permit the application to make the required changes. For permitting, hit the “Yes” button.
- This will start the BullGuard Antivirus files to download on your system. Wait for the completion of the download process.
- After the completion of the process, the setup window will display on your screen. In this window, read the License Agreement by clicking its link provided at the lower-left corner of the screen. Read the document and then accept it by tick marking the checkbox.
- Further, click the “Install” button.
- Thereafter, uninstall the antivirus that was already installed on your system. This is required to experience the error-free BullGuard Antivirus installation. For this, click the “Uninstall Conflicting Software” option. Hit the “Next” tab to initiate the uninstallation process.
- Afterwards, the installation of BullGuard Antivirus will begin. It is a time-consuming process. Hence, wait for the completion of the process. During the process, you can review it with the help of the progress bar.
- Then, the BullGuard Antivirus window will display on your screen.
- Now, you will be asked to create a BullGuard account. For creation, enter your email address and password. Make sure that you provide the registered email address. After providing the details, hit the “Create an account” button.
- If you already have an account, then tap the “Log in” link. You will get this in the same window. Then, provide the login credentials to access your account.
- Then, the latest version of BullGuard will start downloading.
- This will successfully complete the installation process.
The final step is to activate the subscription that you have purchased. Activation helps you to use all the premium features of BullGuard Antivirus. In order to activate your subscription, you need to have the License Key. You will get this key in the confirmation mail that you will receive on the completion of the purchase process on your registered email address. Although, if you have purchased the product from a third party, then the license key will be presented at the back of the purchased box.
- Firstly, open the BullGuard application on your system. For this, click the application icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- In the next window, click the “Settings” option from the top-right corner of the homepage of the BullGuard Internet Security application.
- After that, click the “General” option from the left panel.
- Then, under the Licence option, you will get an empty field for providing the activation code. Carefully, enter the license key.
- Finally, click the “Activate Licence Key” tab for successfully activating your subscription.